What to see and to do :
- Walk the suspension bridge between Nusa Lembongan and Nusa Ceningan.
- Visit the Lembongan Village seaweed farms
- Snorkel at Crystal Bay; the coral here is a must-see and largely untouched.
- Watch the legendary Lembongan sunsets above the crashing waves.
- Visit the Underground House
- Pura Puncak Sari is the biggest temple on the island, positioned on a hill; the views looking across to Bali are breathtaking.
- Rent a motorcycle
- Take a tour through the mangroves in a sampan-style boat.
- Explore Ceningan Island and its secret beach and blue lagoon
- Rental canoe, boogie and surf board